Que vous faut-il pour préparer votre expérience de moins de 10 minutes ?
For those who have a little more time, we suggest that they spend a few minutes of preparation before starting the stopwatch.
1. Check that you have a Raspberry 2 or 3 Model B board with its power supply (maybe at the bottom of a drawer…), and a empty SD-Card or not.
2. Make sure you have (or will have…) the chance to access a computer running macOS (Mojave version or later) and ask yourself if it is protected by a firewall (and if you will be able to unlock it when launching MAGNETO Studio).
3. Check that you have an RJ45 Ethernet cable or that you know the name of your Wifi network and its password if the Raspberry Pi card is designed to connect via Wifi (it is then advisable to take a closer look at the tutorial in the next step).
4. Watch the video tutorial on this page.
5. Prepare personal photos and video that you would like to view at any time of the day.
6. To get your (free) access right and login to OpenWeather, go to Weather API and create your account. Get and keep your personal key, to enter it into the integrated MAGNETO Studio sample project. To find out the city code of the city closest to your Raspberry, you can download the file we have prepared for you.